We collect information from and about individuals in connection with employment opportunities at Booz Allen. In general, the data we collect includes resumes or CVs, identification documents, academic records, work history, and employment information.
We use your information to determine qualifications based on education, experience, and skills for available positions at Booz Allen. The information is shared with recruiters, hiring managers, and other persons involved in the recruitment process. Booz Allen may collect further information if you are invited for an interview.
We also collect Sensitive Personal Data from candidates during recruitment and onboarding when employment law obligates us or when candidates consent and voluntarily provide the information, as permitted by applicable law. This information assists Booz Allen in providing a diverse working environment and in providing benefits. For example, Booz Allen may request race or disability information for analyzing the diversity of our workforce or providing reasonable accommodations. In some cases, Booz Allen is required by law to provide diversity information and may need to make an assessment without the help of the candidate or employee.
In addition, we collect Sensitive Personal Data related to criminal background checks on prospective candidates after they receive an offer.
Depending on the country in which you apply, Booz Allen collects Personal Data about candidates from the following sources:
- From you directly – for example through the application you submit
- From third parties, such as placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites – for example, when they contact us with your information as a potential candidate
- From referrals – for example friends at Booz Allen
- From publicly available sources online – for example, your professional profile posted on LinkedIn or on another website
- From education institutions – for example the universities listed on your resume
- From background screening either by Booz Allen or a Booz Allen service provider